The Twenty Pearls Foundation, Incorporated Scholarships are available to African-American female and male students who permanently reside and/or attend or graduated from a south suburban high school, while meeting the minimum eligibility requirements and deadlines to qualify. A panel interview is required for finalists who are selected.
A student is eligible for all scholarships if he/she meets the following requirements:
- Is a high school senior who resides in the south suburbs, attends a south suburban high school, or participates in a Twenty Pearls Foundation program
- Has the required Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Demonstrates leadership, community involvement and service
- Is a current student at a community college looking to transfer to a 4‐year college or university
- Will be a junior or senior at a 4‐year college/university in the 2021‐2022 school year who permanently resides in the south suburbs or attended a south suburban high school and is a member of a National Pan‐Hellenic Council Organization
To be considered, your application packet must be completed and received by Friday, April 24, 2020.
Paper applications must be mailed to:
Twenty Pearls Foundation, Incorporated
P.O. Box 1516
Matteson, IL 60443
Electronic applications must be received in the following manner ONLY:
School Counselor Must attach the application, resume, essay, official transcript, both letters of recommendation, acceptance letters, and Student Aid Report (if applicable) in separate attachments in ONE email.
Please include the Student Name and School in the Subject line.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Scholarship Chairperson, Ms. Stephanie Adams, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.